1994 GMC 2500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 GMC 2500 Pickup
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1994 GMC 2500 Pickup Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1994 GMC 2500 Pickup Questions
My now old mechanic put the tir rod on backwars so how screwed am i ??
Fuel pump is 2 years old. Could it be the relay? Fuel filter was replaced yesterday