1992 GMC 1500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 GMC 1500 Pickup
- air conditioner compressor makes noise
- Water temp gauge is reading too high. What is a solution?
- I would like to know if a 350 engine on a 1992 gmc sierra can be unlocked?
- how to check how water is getting into my oil in my 350ci engine
- to long to idle down when first started then engine stalls + overheats.
1992 GMC 1500 Pickup Problems
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The windshield wipers may not work intermittently due to a faulty wiper motor control board. Our technicians tell us that lightly taping on the wiper motor when the fault occurs should temporarily get the wipers working again. Some vehicles were recalled for this problem and some were not. You will need to check with your local dealer to find out if a specific vehicle was included.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
1992 GMC 1500 Pickup Questions
Changed sensor no help Flushed radiator and changed thermostats
engine is locked
1992 GMC 1500 Pickup Reviews
I need to change the A/C unity to 134a refrigerant in 92 GMC pickup truck tell me how would I do this and thank you very much