1995 Geo Tracker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Geo Tracker
- 1995 Geo Tracker. put pressure on the brakes and radio goes dead, no dash lights
- How do you get the cabin filters out for replacement?
- My tracker starts and idles but will die as soon as I put it in gear
- wife left lights on. No power. put in a new batt. but still no power. no nothing
- How do I fix body mount on left and right! Also not sure if that's what it even
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Geo Tracker Problems
An engine oil leak may develop from the front crankshaft seal due to hardening of the rubber seal. There is a revised seal and sleeve available to correct this concern. Our technicians tell us that changing the oil every 3000 miles may help prolong seal life.
A condition may develop where the accelerator pedal sticks and is not smooth. This can be caused by carbon build up on the throttle shaft or throttle body cleaner was used which removed the special coating on the throttle shaft. Our technicians tell us that if this is the case the throttle body should be replaced.
1995 Geo Tracker Questions
I got behind the glove compartment and loosened the cover, but can't get the cover off to remove the filters.
already checker the gas tank fuel pump fuel filter and cat converter
voltage on the batt. is good but the whole car is dead.
1995 Geo Tracker Reviews
I LIKE THIS LITTLE GUY SO MUCH THAT I HAD NEW ROCKERS WELDED IN AND HAD IT PAINTED.RUNS GREAT,RIDES FINE,HANDLES OK, LOOKS BRAND NEW WITH 66,585 ORG MILAGE WILL BE DRIVING IT TILL I DIE.
love my geo tracker,bought it in 2004 been driving it daily ever since,never fail to run.the frame however is only made out of "tin".i have replace the cross member tubes with 1"1/4 steel pipe-slides right in the current tubes that have rotted over the years.the gas tank one was the first gone when i bought it.i made covers that i put in the rear wheelwells to keep all the mud/dirt/snow/water ...
all in all the car is amazing the air isnt the coldest thing but the heat ammazzing 'the only other problums i have has with this car is the rear dosnt like to latch and the doors and seats had to be welded on once lost a door going down the road and well the seat locks finally went in the poor little bugger