1994 Geo Metro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Geo Metro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Geo Metro Problems
The brake pedal may pulsate on apply due to warped brake rotors. This condition is commonly caused by uneven lug nut torque. Proper lug nut torque is recommended to try and avoid this concern.
1994 Geo Metro Questions
it dumps oil of course. put in a new seal, saw no reason or scratches or roughness. after 500 more miles it did it again. rebulder says he has never come across this problem. Any ideas why a carefully installed camshaft seal keeps coming out ? solicited ideas so far, 2000 grit emory the cam end, ...
si lleva el relay externo el alternador lo podre reparar yo???
Hello, So, I have a 1994 Geo metro XFI with 47,000 original miles. It's beautiful. It is a 1.0L 3 cylinder engine.
It does have a bit of a rough idle when coming to a stop. It has a manual transmission. Say I'm coming up to a red light and have to stop a little faster than usual (or so...
1994 Geo Metro Reviews
Forgot to mention in last posting - I have seen and read reviews in other places from many people who have driven these cars 170,000 to over 200,000 miles and all seem to love them!
Had one of these in 1986 when it was called Chevy Sprint. That one overheated easily in traffic, and the head warped before having 8,000 miles on it. That explained where the antifreeze was going (into the oil, making it foam). It also had an oil leak shortly after I bought it. I had it at the same time I had a 1977 Lincoln Town Car which weighed 5200 lbs, sat 3 in the front, 4 in the back ...
I love my 1994 Geo Metro XFI! I worry that it is an orphan and 12 inch tires are hard to find, but it gets about 40mpg and I can reach the passenger side door and roll that window down. I do not have a/c, but it has a great heater. I have had some electrical issues - overhead lamp and gage dispay lighting have gone out. I paid to get the overhead lamp fixed and the gage display lights came b...