1991 Geo Metro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Geo Metro
- How do i fix blower fan or heat switch?
- How do I repair my blinker signals and hazard flasher?
- why wont gas spray out the throttle body when I turn the key and try to start it
- how do you replace the shift control solenoid in the auto trans? / has a 1.0 eng
- When my car starts and is running, there is oil coming out of the carbuator. Wh
1991 Geo Metro Problems
The brake pedal may pulsate on apply due to warped brake rotors. This condition is commonly caused by uneven lug nut torque. Proper lug nut torque is recommended to try and avoid this concern.
The spot welds on the hood striker may be misaligned causing the hood not to latch properly. The correction is to install oversize washers under striker mounting bolts to secure the striker.
An engine vacuum leak from the throttle-body base gasket may result in a rough idle and/or stumble on acceleration. If this occurs, replacement of the failed gasket will be necessary.
1991 Geo Metro Questions
icant get gas to spray out the throttle body if you pour gas down it it will run till what you poured in is used up ive tried running a jumper wire and still nothing. Ijust cant get the injectors to open it just died going down the road it was just like the key got turned off ...
Do I have to completely take off the timing belt shroud and it looks like there is only one bolt to the wp housing under the shroud.
where is the oil fill for the manual trans