1990 Geo Metro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Geo Metro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Geo Metro Problems
The brake pedal may pulsate on apply due to warped brake rotors. This condition is commonly caused by uneven lug nut torque. Proper lug nut torque is recommended to try and avoid this concern.
The spot welds on the hood striker may be misaligned causing the hood not to latch properly. The correction is to install oversize washers under striker mounting bolts to secure the striker.
An engine vacuum leak from the throttle-body base gasket may result in a rough idle and/or stumble on acceleration. If this occurs, replacement of the failed gasket will be necessary.
1990 Geo Metro Questions
I forgot how to put back on the serpentine belt after I took off the timing belt cover and need to know exactly the proper steps in order to put the belt back on. Please help me. Thanks!!!!
We cannot figure out how to remove the front suspension to remove the manual transaxle to repalace the clutch. Please help! Diagrams, or step bey step procedures!!!!
I have been jumping my car off to get it started due to the cold weather. I recently used a charger to get it fully charged. Now the car will not even crank. Is it a wiring issue or is thier another reson for the vehicle no longer cranking or being unable to be jumped off.