1996 Ford Windstar Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Ford Windstar
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1996 Ford Windstar Problems
The engine oil pan gasket can develop a leak. Leaking oil may accumulate on the exhaust system resulting in a burning smell. Replacing the gasket should correct this leak.
1996 Ford Windstar Questions
sounds like most noise is coming from valves is this fixable or is this sign motor is blown?
throttle body location and how to clean
engine runs good then out of blue starts bucking wont rev up engine trys to shut off engine light on
1996 Ford Windstar Recalls
Ford has recalled certain 1997-1998 Expedition, Explorer, F150, and Windstar vehicles because they were improperly outfitted with daytime running lamps certified for use in Canada. These daytime running lamps do not meet U.S. motor vehicle code requirements. Dealers will deactivate the daytime running lamps on affected vehicles.