1993 Ford Thunderbird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Ford Thunderbird
- Firm ride light flashing
- where do I find a schematic for the wiring harness
- can you bypass the ignition security modual that plugs into the info
- Car is stuck in low an won't shift I was told it a shift modular but where is it
- Where is the transmission shift modual located at? My car is stuck in low gear .
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1993 Ford Thunderbird Problems
White smoke coming from the exhaust could indicate that a head gasket has blown or there is a cracked cylinder head. Our technicians tell us that removal and inspection of the cylinder heads will be required to confirm a crack is present.
The battery light may illuminate on the instrument panel because the alternator wire harness connector is damaged. A new connector kit is available and should be installed to correct this concern.
1993 Ford Thunderbird Questions
Firm ride light started flashing and my steering got extremely tight. I've never had the firm ride on so I don't know if that's how its supposed to feel. But after it came on the car would pull left and then went away. Now when I turn hard like to turn in my drive way there was a clu...
need stter wire from ignition
the car came with a chip you have to plug into the car where you plug in a obd sensor or it will not start. can this be bypassed