1995 Ford Probe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Ford Probe
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Ford Probe Problems
If a buzzing noise is coming from the exhaust at different engine speeds and conditions, this is commonly caused by the heat shields on catalytic converters coming loose at points. The buzzing is the metal on metal contact. Installing a large worm clamp around the catalytic converter and heat shield assembly will prevent the noise and secure the shields.
Water corroding the head light actuator connector can cause the head lights to open and close on their own, or operate erratically. Replacing the head light actuator motor should fix this problem.
A defective oil pump can cause ticking noise from the engine, stalling, rough running, and reduced engine power. Replace the oil pump if this is found to be the cause.
1995 Ford Probe Questions
replaced battery and connectors and still no power at all
It runs perfect for about 10 mins or less until temp gauge is mid-range, then starts mis-firing.
bottom hose isnt hot too the touch...fan wont come on until you unplug it....whats wrong...need help quickley
1995 Ford Probe Recalls
1995 Ford Probe Reviews
The leather upholstery recently started ripping at the seams, but other than that, if taken care of with proper maintenance and regular tune ups, this car will last you a long time!
i have a 95 probe gt 5 speed great car fast and it handle's great,i put header's full exhaust and a cold air intake on it and it is a whole new car 0 to 60 in probly 5 1/2 second's now it is also very reliable never had much trouble with it at all and rusting out is defently not a issue with these car's i havent seen one rust out yet,great car i highly recomend geting in one.