1990 Ford Probe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Ford Probe
- When im driving it my feet feels some shaking for 3 to 5 seconds
- somebody broke some plastic off in my door lock key hole how can i fix that?
- my driver side head light is stuck open what should i do
- Whats wrong when the clutch pedal gets stock on the bottom. Ford probe 1989
- DASH AND TAIL LIGHTS NOT WORKING,
1990 Ford Probe Problems
If the engine runs rough, stalls, hesitates on acceleration, is hard to start, or has generally poor performance, this can be caused by a cracked or broken air inlet tube. Loose clamps on the air tube can also cause this these problems. Tightening the air inlet tube, or replacing if broken, should correct the problem.
The thermostat may allow the engine to run too cool, which will cause it to run rough at idle. Replacing the thermostat should fix this concern if the engine is running too cool.
1990 Ford Probe Questions
the light works fine and the passenger side is fine their is a crack in the bumper that happened before i bought her
TAIL LIGHT FUSE IS GOOD AND THERE IS POWER TO FUSE BLOCK
1990 Ford Probe Recalls
1990 Ford Probe Reviews
Really good starter car if kept in good condition! No problems until trying to hook up my stereo and messed up some stuff... Workin on it now,, But an all around good car!