2011 Ford Mustang Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Ford Mustang
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2011 Ford Mustang Questions
I have a 2011 Ford Mustang My car starts fine but while driving my throttle sensor comes on and my slips into limited power mode while the car is moving I am able to place my car in neutral and restart the car and place back into drive then car sometimes shakes really bad. the engine light is on ...
2011 Ford Mustang Reviews
Got new in Nov of 2010. So far have had many problems. Intermittent climate controll a/c blows warm air sometimes body is rusting. Steering wheel coming apart. Now have to keep adding coolant no leaks found no longer under warranty. Transmission is jerky. Good power for v6. Nice body style. Going to be my last ford purchase
I own a 2011 Mustang base that is only 2 years old and is now in the shop a second time for AC problems. The first time there was a crack in the hose to the compressor and now they are telling me my relay is out.. Sorry AC if it can't even last 2 years.
Power steering assist failure warning. Power steering stops working. This is a major problem, safety issue, can lose steering ability while driving.