2007 Ford Mustang Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Ford Mustang
- My mustang power steering get tight to turn when I turn my wheels to either side
- Some squeak noise on the motor, but just when I turn the ac on,any idea? Thanks
- Had water pump replaced recently noticed a leak afterwards
- after an accident on left door of my car and after repair i was confronted with
- I will like to know about a repair on the back quarter window on my convertible.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Ford Mustang Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
The synchronizer shaft for the camshaft position sensor can cause a loud squeak or chirping noise due to failure of the upper bushing. The noise may be erratic and is usually present when the engine is warm.
The magnet for the camshaft position sensor may fall out of its mount and damage the synchronizers. This causes long crank times when starting the engine and may cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. If this happens, both the magnets and the synchronizers need to be replaced.
2007 Ford Mustang Questions
Was told the leak is due to need to replace timing cover gasket
one soft top not opening motor working no order from closing and opening buttom window of driver door wont open and close when door is closed or opened .driver seat wont move .the car is repaired and looks perfect wiring all perfect condition .does it need reseting in order for these three proble...
Sometimes the window goes down sometimes half way and is being a problem because my mustang is convertible.also i will like to know about how much should paid for a repair of this nature probably is the motor or the regulator is not the switch because the other window works ok. thanks.
2007 Ford Mustang Recalls
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Ford dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
It was found that a small female (5th percentile) sitting in the front passenger seat, with the seat in the forward most position and not wearing the seat belt, may be subject to neck injury if the air bag deploys in a crash. Dealers will reprogram the Restraint Control Module free of charge. The recall began March 3, 2008. The Ford recall number is 08C02.