1999 Ford Mustang Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Ford Mustang
- where is the ac compressor relay on this model?
- My 1999 ford mustang fuse #5 and #7 fuse keeps blowing.
- im replacing rotors i put the key in the ignition and unlocked it to turn wheels
- front brake on passengers side is leaking brake fluid from the selenoid
- why does heater blow cold air after it was blowing hot air
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Ford Mustang Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
It is not uncommon for the intake manifold and/or valve cover gaskets to develop a coolant or oil leak. Leakage from the intake manifold may result in coolant in the engine oil. Coolant mixing with the engine oil severally impacts the lubrication ability of the oil. Internal engine may result if this condition is not repaired promptly.
The synchronizer shaft for the camshaft position sensor can cause a loud squeak or chirping noise due to failure of the upper bushing. The noise may be erratic and is usually present when the engine is warm.
1999 Ford Mustang Questions
can i replace just that or do i need the whole calaper and how do i do that
heater strts to blow cold air after it seems to reach operating temp. turn off heat and turn back on a few times and blows hot again . is this car equipped with a heater control valve and would that be the problem thanks tom
car cranks but will not start
1999 Ford Mustang Recalls
1999 Ford Mustang Reviews
I PURCHASED MY MUSTANG NEW N 19999 ITS GOT OVER 300,0000 MILES AND IS STILL RUNNIN STRONG. MOST OF THE PARTS ARE ORIGNAL SUCH AS THE ENGINE, TIMING BELT WATER PUMP,RADAITOR. THE DRIVER SEAT AND THE INSIDE ROOF NEEDS WORK BUT WHERE IT COUNTS IT RUNS GREAT,I DRIVE IT EVERYDAY TO WORK ABOUT A 150 MILES A DAY COMMUTE, LATLEY I BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE IDILING,WHEN I START THE ENGINE SHE IDILING...
The only thing I really dont like is how light the rear end is, but what is up with the abs brakes? Ive had the whole brakes redone and the light is still on, why? can anyone tell me??? Ive had it from day one and it still looks good, clean body and nice style, 35th anv edition, Where can I find a cheap shop that replaces the top, it has strectched alittle (being its and 11 yr olc car) in san ...
i bought my 99 in feb of 10.super good looking car.93,000 actual.clean as a pin in and out.it gets the looks and performs great for a v6.i have ran into some problems lately in the electrical,tranny,and handling department.but then again.the roads are rough and curvy here and i do drive in conditions of harder accelerations and quick stopping.so i can't blame the car.everything wears out from u...