1999 Ford Mustang Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Ford Mustang
- 3.8 LITRE WILL BLOW COLD AIR,AND AFTER PLAYING WITH TEMP KNOB WILL GET WARM
- when turning right or going over a speed bump/thunk noise/upper right side/below
- where on the clutch pedal should it engage? top, middle or right as you release
- how to check cooling fan
- 1999 ford mustang 3.8liter-engine getting too hot
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
1999 Ford Mustang Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
It is not uncommon for the intake manifold and/or valve cover gaskets to develop a coolant or oil leak. Leakage from the intake manifold may result in coolant in the engine oil. Coolant mixing with the engine oil severally impacts the lubrication ability of the oil. Internal engine may result if this condition is not repaired promptly.
The synchronizer shaft for the camshaft position sensor can cause a loud squeak or chirping noise due to failure of the upper bushing. The noise may be erratic and is usually present when the engine is warm.
1999 Ford Mustang Questions
heat gauge goes all the way up fan electric fan doesn't go on . checked fuse under hood got continuity when touching both prongs. turn heat on after this and cool air blows .can I have athermostat prob and a fan prob or if thermostat doesn't open it wont turn on fan?
Ive noticed that just before it goes the odometer reading gets real bright then flickers and usually happens while driving but doesn't happen right away?
1999 Ford Mustang Recalls
1999 Ford Mustang Reviews
I PURCHASED MY MUSTANG NEW N 19999 ITS GOT OVER 300,0000 MILES AND IS STILL RUNNIN STRONG. MOST OF THE PARTS ARE ORIGNAL SUCH AS THE ENGINE, TIMING BELT WATER PUMP,RADAITOR. THE DRIVER SEAT AND THE INSIDE ROOF NEEDS WORK BUT WHERE IT COUNTS IT RUNS GREAT,I DRIVE IT EVERYDAY TO WORK ABOUT A 150 MILES A DAY COMMUTE, LATLEY I BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE IDILING,WHEN I START THE ENGINE SHE IDILING...
The only thing I really dont like is how light the rear end is, but what is up with the abs brakes? Ive had the whole brakes redone and the light is still on, why? can anyone tell me??? Ive had it from day one and it still looks good, clean body and nice style, 35th anv edition, Where can I find a cheap shop that replaces the top, it has strectched alittle (being its and 11 yr olc car) in san ...
i bought my 99 in feb of 10.super good looking car.93,000 actual.clean as a pin in and out.it gets the looks and performs great for a v6.i have ran into some problems lately in the electrical,tranny,and handling department.but then again.the roads are rough and curvy here and i do drive in conditions of harder accelerations and quick stopping.so i can't blame the car.everything wears out from u...