1995 Ford Mustang Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Ford Mustang
- the electric cooling fan stopped working suddenly.
- I have a 1995 ford mustang that has 210000miles. The car squeaks!!
- I just want to know about how much money it will take to fix my car
- Looking for an honest exhaust mechanic in the Bay Ridge / Sunset Area to do a Catalytic Converter Replacement on my 95 mustang.
- It is having problems staying running. Idle, drive , makes no difference.
1995 Ford Mustang Problems
The magnet for the camshaft position sensor may fall out of its mount and damage the synchronizers. This causes long crank times when starting the engine and may cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. If this happens, both the magnets and the synchronizers need to be replaced.
It is not uncommon for the intake manifold and/or valve cover gaskets to develop a coolant or oil leak. Leakage from the intake manifold may result in coolant in the engine oil. Coolant mixing with the engine oil severally impacts the lubrication ability of the oil. Internal engine may result if this condition is not repaired promptly.
1995 Ford Mustang Questions
temp guage goes up while car is still, at red light etc., and goes down to normal when moving. wiring hookup at the fan motor itself has a lot of play in it
1995 Ford Mustang Recalls
1995 Ford Mustang Reviews
I think it has one of the better Mustang styles. I am in process of doing the brakes, suspention, lowering and a couple of other goodies to it. Awesome car
I love this car but I need a new paint job and refurbishing.