1995 Ford Mustang Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Ford Mustang
- I have a 1995 ford mustang that has 210000miles. The car squeaks!!
- I just want to know about how much money it will take to fix my car
- Looking for an honest exhaust mechanic in the Bay Ridge / Sunset Area to do a Catalytic Converter Replacement on my 95 mustang.
- It is having problems staying running. Idle, drive , makes no difference.
- clutch adjustment on 3.8 v6 95 mustang
1995 Ford Mustang Problems
It is not uncommon for the intake manifold and/or valve cover gaskets to develop a coolant or oil leak. Leakage from the intake manifold may result in coolant in the engine oil. Coolant mixing with the engine oil severally impacts the lubrication ability of the oil. Internal engine may result if this condition is not repaired promptly.
The magnet for the camshaft position sensor may fall out of its mount and damage the synchronizers. This causes long crank times when starting the engine and may cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. If this happens, both the magnets and the synchronizers need to be replaced.
1995 Ford Mustang Questions
it runs but need to change it do not think it has ever been looked at
1995 Ford Mustang Recalls
1995 Ford Mustang Reviews
I think it has one of the better Mustang styles. I am in process of doing the brakes, suspention, lowering and a couple of other goodies to it. Awesome car
I love this car but I need a new paint job and refurbishing.