1994 Ford Mustang Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Ford Mustang
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Ford Mustang Problems
It is not uncommon for the intake manifold and/or valve cover gaskets to develop a coolant or oil leak. Leakage from the intake manifold may result in coolant in the engine oil. Coolant mixing with the engine oil severally impacts the lubrication ability of the oil. Internal engine may result if this condition is not repaired promptly.
The magnet for the camshaft position sensor may fall out of its mount and damage the synchronizers. This causes long crank times when starting the engine and may cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. If this happens, both the magnets and the synchronizers need to be replaced.
1994 Ford Mustang Questions
could this be the antilock on the brakes ?
I have replaced all the bulbs and checked the fuses. Should I start with the wiring next?
So I replaced my old window motor and regulator today. Worked fine for about 10 test roll ups and downs. Now all of a sudden I drive to the store roll it down and it will not come back up. I also noticed that when I press the window to roll up all the interior lights, radio etc all flicker on and...