1993 Ford Mustang LX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Ford Mustang LX
- My mustang is idleing.high about 11oo rpms what could be the promblem.
- No power at A/C compressor fuses good
- replaced fuel pump. Car starts fine runs fine but will not start after running
- Have power to enertia switch.Why Not getting power to new fuel pump?
- replaced my fuelpump relay but the car still dont start.what do i check next?
1993 Ford Mustang LX Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
1993 Ford Mustang LX Questions
This is a 1993 LX 2.3 4 cylinder
or driving for 20-30 minutes. Cranks but no start
1993 Ford Mustang LX Recalls
1993 Ford Mustang LX Reviews
i bought this car about two months ago and it is a dream, of course i'm coming off of driving a 1971 VW Beetle, so it could just be me. I love the ease of engine mods (I've already snaked on a cold air intake and custom made straight pipe exhaust) Interior is clean and all the features work perfect, I wish it had disk brakes all around though
The car has a stiff feel when you drive it. The steering wheel and car respond well to each other, but the connection feels stiff. The power of this 4 cylinder surprised me. It is fuel injected and has eight spark plugs to burn the fuel well. the interior material is cheap to say the least, and the dash is Spartan and has NO frills. I guess you might say it reminds you of cars of the pas...