1992 Ford Mustang LX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Ford Mustang LX
- '92 stang-keys left in engine for 3 hours with doors open & engine will not strt
- It shifts late quite frequently and shift into reverse and drive fairly hard
- Why does my factory installed alarm goes off even when not set?
- Car won't start with the key but will start with the screwdriver in the solenoid
- Why won't my 92 Mustang start after driving
1992 Ford Mustang LX Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
1992 Ford Mustang LX Questions
had some interior work done on car. doors needed to be left open and the ignition was on, but not started, now engine will not crank. any ideas?
I have had my car since new, and the alarm was factory installed. Sometimes it just goes off for no apparent reason, and now, even when it is not set, it is still going off randomly. Would this be easy to fix? Any suggestions on what I should be looking for? Or since the alarm is so old, shou...
I just did a complete tune up, new battery, new starter. All I get with the key is a click. The ignition recall was already changed by Ford dealer. The car sat all winter and I had noticed it once when I went to start it in the winter. Thought it was the starter but I guess not Could be the clutc...