1992 Ford Mustang LX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Ford Mustang LX
- Car won't start, eletronics will shut off after a few tries
- The car idles rough then dies not long after starting the car
- '92 stang-keys left in engine for 3 hours with doors open & engine will not strt
- It shifts late quite frequently and shift into reverse and drive fairly hard
- Why does my factory installed alarm goes off even when not set?
1992 Ford Mustang LX Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
1992 Ford Mustang LX Questions
92 mustang lx 2.3l,
Tryed starting the car but it would crank over everything else work( lights, gauges, fuel pump,etc) but would not crank. After a few tries of trying to start the car everything quit working. No light gauges fuel pump etc. but after a while the car would get the electronics b...
I have already replaced plugs, wires, EGR, throttle position sensor, and cleaned the IAC the best I could. What else could it be
had some interior work done on car. doors needed to be left open and the ignition was on, but not started, now engine will not crank. any ideas?