1992 Ford Mustang LX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Ford Mustang LX
- The car idles rough then dies not long after starting the car
- '92 stang-keys left in engine for 3 hours with doors open & engine will not strt
- It shifts late quite frequently and shift into reverse and drive fairly hard
- Why does my factory installed alarm goes off even when not set?
- Car won't start with the key but will start with the screwdriver in the solenoid
1992 Ford Mustang LX Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
1992 Ford Mustang LX Questions
I have already replaced plugs, wires, EGR, throttle position sensor, and cleaned the IAC the best I could. What else could it be
had some interior work done on car. doors needed to be left open and the ignition was on, but not started, now engine will not crank. any ideas?
I have had my car since new, and the alarm was factory installed. Sometimes it just goes off for no apparent reason, and now, even when it is not set, it is still going off randomly. Would this be easy to fix? Any suggestions on what I should be looking for? Or since the alarm is so old, shou...