1991 Ford Mustang LX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Ford Mustang LX
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1991 Ford Mustang LX Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
1991 Ford Mustang LX Questions
I think I put the battery in backwards, do the posts belong facing towards the engine or the fender? I took the old battery out several months ago and I just don't remember.
U only have to move it around alittle but its aggravating . it happens all the time
I am having trouble starting my 1991 ford mustang lx 4 cyl 3.2 l when it dose start it runs really ruff and when i put it in gear and press on the gas pedal it does not accelerate but acts like it is not getting gas ,backfires and dies and if i can get it to idle ... the hole car shakes i have ha...