1991 Ford Mustang LX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Ford Mustang LX
- Problem with my 1991 ford mustang lx transmission.
- I am installing a new battery, but I don't recall which cable goes on what post.
- Whats wrong when goin through gears have to move shifter around to go in fourth
- I am having trouble starting my 1991 ford mustang lx 4 cyl 3.2 l
- My 91 Ford Mustang seems to be burning transmission fluid.
1991 Ford Mustang LX Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
1991 Ford Mustang LX Questions
Every time the transmissi is put into a new gear it shifts hard and makes the car move. When driving the transmissi does not shift hard only when going from park, reverse and drive.
I think I put the battery in backwards, do the posts belong facing towards the engine or the fender? I took the old battery out several months ago and I just don't remember.
U only have to move it around alittle but its aggravating . it happens all the time