2011 Ford Mustang GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Ford Mustang GT
- MY DASH LIGHTS FLICKER WHEN I PUT THE CAR IN REVERSE (ONLY).
- how to fix fuel filler warning cheaply - either has sand near flap or a defective sensor? jiggling flap with plastic funnel did no good.
- how to get fuel filler warning fixed cheaply?
- I have no rear turn signals, back up lights or backup camera. what control modul
- Why does the advance track disable itself when I have it turned off.
2011 Ford Mustang GT Reviews
2011 Mustang GT/CS in Race Red. Have had the car for a year now. Only thing I have really had a problem with is cold shifting and the standard "skip shift." Car has more power than you can really use (legally) on the road and the manual transmission is great. Everything (a/c, stereo, heated seats, etc.) works the way it should. While in Michigan, car was actually quite capable in the snow d...