2004 Ford Mustang GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Ford Mustang GT
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Ford Mustang GT Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
2004 Ford Mustang GT Questions
would it be the fuse?
I'd like to install a new one-can't seem to locate it.
Thanks in advance.
The new manifold is in-I do not note any leaks around the perimeter.Yet,the car is still leaking antifreeze at the rear,and dripping below the clutch.(Prior to the manifold replacement,it leaked by the thermostat and I suspected somewhere at the rear of the motor.
Any ideas? Given the tight moto...
2004 Ford Mustang GT Reviews
Bought my mustang GT in 2004 and still love it like the day I bought it! The dealership has recently broke it at it's maintainence appt but had made it to 100,000 with no major issues prior to that.
Have a 2004 Mach 1. Excellent car all around. So much fun.