2003 Ford Mustang GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Ford Mustang GT
- rear wheel driver side knocking and grinding sound when turnin slow speed
- how much to replace timeing belt
- What would cause the car to lose rpm and try to stall when the a.c. turned on?
- Why does the fuel pump fuse keep blowing on a 2003 mustang gt?
- ugh my service engine light is on again somthing to do with emmisions
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Ford Mustang GT Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
2003 Ford Mustang GT Questions
the car keeps tearing up timing belts and runs hot when the timing belt is on along with the manuel shift transmission in fiorst and second gear very slugish
fuel pressure was erratic, around 30psi or less. with A.C. on fuel pressue drops to 20 or less and engine stumbles. Changed fuel pressure sensor and fuel pump. now the fuel pressure is steady 30 psi but when the air is turned on the engine still stumbles like it is running out of fuel. does this ...
I have changed the fuel pump, the relay and the constant relay. Paid a mechanic to fix it but he could not.
2003 Ford Mustang GT Reviews
Sweet car,GT conv. Sonic Blue.
I own a 2002 GT that I purchased a few weeks ago. The car is beautiful but has a lot of problems that I am working out. I replaced all the pads, and rotors, had the engine and all fluids flushed, in process of replacing leaking pinion seal, replaced factory differential cover with new chrome cover. Car shakes when driving over 60, shakes really bad. Still trying to figure out why, and there is ...