2002 Ford Mustang GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Ford Mustang GT
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Ford Mustang GT Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
2002 Ford Mustang GT Questions
After a drive of around 55 to 70 miles an hour for an extended period of 20 minutes or more. I put my car in reverse and there is a sound like rubber on metal, and I can feel the sound at the same time coming from rear of car. I replaced all pads, and rotors, and I know I have a leak at my differ...
When the steering wheel is turned there is a squealing noise that comes from the stearing unit. more so to the left than the right. the steering is not hard or sluggish, just makes noise. there are no leaks in the system either. any ideas?
I have a vibration type noise in the rear of the car. It is only when the car is in gear, typically at low speeds. Like in the drive thru. The car runs fine but the noise is getting louder. We cant seem to find it. It kind of sounds like a heat shield or something like that rattling.