2001 Ford Mustang GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Ford Mustang GT
- 01 Mustang GT timing belt
- i have put long tube headers on and got rid of the cats.
- My 01 mustang 3.8 starts to mist and sputter after normal driving every 35 to 40
- THE CODE PO451 CAME ON BUT I CAN'T FIND IT IN THE REPAIR MANUAL,CAN YOU HELP
- service engine soon light stays on engine feels and sounds like it's missing
2001 Ford Mustang GT Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
2001 Ford Mustang GT Questions
i have put sensor deletes on bank 1 & 2 sensor twos.i am getting bank 1 & 2 sensor 1 slow response codes.i do have a programmer on the car.
I have had Ford replace both converters and 02 sensors new and its stores and 02 sensor code when this miss fire and sputtering starts.
light stays on and flashes every so often while driving. engine sounds and feels like I have a fouled sparkplug.
2001 Ford Mustang GT Reviews
I have a 2001 GT convertible in Lazer Red Metallic paint. It has over 72000 miles on it. The only real gripe I have is with the brakes. They readily fade when the car is hustled through corners. The car also has a slight understeer problem. I've had no other problems with the car. It's fun to drive and for a 2001 model,looks very sharp inside and out.