2000 Ford Mustang GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Ford Mustang GT
- WHY CAR WILL NOT START ON REAL COLD DAYS.
- A lady coworker driving home had a spark plug blow out passenger side (right).
- what can cause the cooling fan to no cut on. the fan has been replaced
- my ignition switch my car wont start with the key wipers only on fast
- why does my aftermarket sony radio stay on after car is turned off?
2000 Ford Mustang GT Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
2000 Ford Mustang GT Questions
CAR TAKE A COUPLE OF TRIES TO START ON COLD DAYS - TAKEN TO AUTO SHOP AND IT WOULD ALWAYS START. IT ONLY HAPPENS ON REALLY COLD DAYS AND AFTER SITTING OVERNIGHT OR A WHILE. PROBLEM NEVER OCCUR IN THE SUMMER MONTHS.
second from the fire wall.She owned since 2001.2000 mus
cooling fan doesnt cut on.
2000 Ford Mustang GT Reviews
transmission gets stuck in reverse when backing up a slight incline into my garage. if I can get it to roll forward a little bit it will come out of reverse. anyone else have this problem?
Great car, just need to take care of maintenace and the car will last.Might have to change intake manifold due to recall problem with stock plastic manifold.Ford racing offers a replacement manifold to reslve this issue.