2000 Ford Mustang GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Ford Mustang GT
- A lady coworker driving home had a spark plug blow out passenger side (right).
- what can cause the cooling fan to no cut on. the fan has been replaced
- my ignition switch my car wont start with the key wipers only on fast
- why does my aftermarket sony radio stay on after car is turned off?
- Convertible top will go down but doesn't have enough power to raise it.
2000 Ford Mustang GT Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
2000 Ford Mustang GT Questions
second from the fire wall.She owned since 2001.2000 mus
cooling fan doesnt cut on.
it started happening all of a sudden. power windows turn off properly. radio would turn off when key was out before now only radio stays on. it can be turned off manually but it still drains battery. check engine light was on the day before and the car was tested and light erased. could this have...
2000 Ford Mustang GT Reviews
transmission gets stuck in reverse when backing up a slight incline into my garage. if I can get it to roll forward a little bit it will come out of reverse. anyone else have this problem?
Great car, just need to take care of maintenace and the car will last.Might have to change intake manifold due to recall problem with stock plastic manifold.Ford racing offers a replacement manifold to reslve this issue.