1996 Ford Mustang GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Ford Mustang GT
- Where is the temp sensor located on a 96 mustang 3.8
- Side view mirror needs replacing, replace belt, and new tire
- After i drive my car for 30_45minutes it seems like it is about to go dead
- Loud humming noise when I accelerate coming from my cold air intake area?
- leaking coolant put jasper motor in 2 years ago motor has about 9000 miles on it
1996 Ford Mustang GT Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
Internal heater blower motor issues can cause a ticking noise from the heater blower when the fan is on. To correct this concern, replace the heater blower motor with a revised unit.
An internal transmission issue can cause a longer than normal shift from first to second gear, and it can feel harsh. Premature wear of the accumulator seal from scuffing of the accumulator case bore is the cause, and replacing the 1-2 accumulator spring, seal, and piston will correct this concern.
1996 Ford Mustang GT Questions
can see drops of coolant on top left front of motor not a lot toped off drove 300 miles low again 4.6 ford mustang 96 gt
96 Mustang Gt / 4.6 /Auto Trans. Any Help.. Thank You
check engine light comes on and off ideling fast and sounds like it wanted to explode