1995 Ford Mustang GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Ford Mustang GT
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Ford Mustang GT Problems
An internal transmission issue can cause a longer than normal shift from first to second gear, and it can feel harsh. Premature wear of the accumulator seal from scuffing of the accumulator case bore is the cause, and replacing the 1-2 accumulator spring, seal, and piston will correct this concern.
Internal heater blower motor issues can cause a ticking noise from the heater blower when the fan is on. To correct this concern, replace the heater blower motor with a revised unit.
A broken retaining bracket for parking brake cable can cause a scraping noise on hard acceleration from the driveline area. Replacing the retainer bracket and securing it should fix this problem.
1995 Ford Mustang GT Questions
I have a vacuum leak coming from the back of the intake but not from the pcv or were the hoses for the pcv connect to the back of upper intake manifold but almost as if it were coming closer to the bell housing bolts but it seems like it is coming further down in that general area. Timing is on a...
I rotated my tires and in a verticle patern and within a day I noticed severe front end suspension problems to be candid it feels like my front end is going to fall off.
I think my shop quote is too expensive.