1994 Ford Mustang GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Ford Mustang GT
- it happens every day when you driving
- when car first starts, its fine until the transmission goes into 2nd or third
- Hit a deer and want to know the cost of replacing airbags.i dont have collision
- what is the best way to troubleshoot my car not even trying to turn over
- I just purchased a 1994 Mustang GT and all of a sudden it is overheating.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Ford Mustang GT Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
An internal transmission issue can cause a longer than normal shift from first to second gear, and it can feel harsh. Premature wear of the accumulator seal from scuffing of the accumulator case bore is the cause, and replacing the 1-2 accumulator spring, seal, and piston will correct this concern.
Internal heater blower motor issues can cause a ticking noise from the heater blower when the fan is on. To correct this concern, replace the heater blower motor with a revised unit.
1994 Ford Mustang GT Questions
I need an answer as qiuckly as possible
I replaced the Thermostat and it still overheats. Suggestions (I replaced the thermo. with a 195 degree one. Suggestions
will i gain anything with underdrives? its my daily driver but want some more response in throttle and some power