1999 Ford Mustang Cobra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Ford Mustang Cobra
- Replaced a window motor in the drivers side and its still not working.
- Starting at approx. 2300 rpm engine noise, 4.6 cobra 321 hp stock engine, knocki
- what could make my 1999 svt cobra overheat it has coolant
- NOt sure if I have a bad battery or fuel pump is going out
- How to replace valve cover gaskets?
1999 Ford Mustang Cobra Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
1999 Ford Mustang Cobra Questions
Not at idle, all the time if rpm at 2300 or more, not overheating, no loss of power or oil pressure
I store my Mustang an a heated garage from November until may and usually do not start it up during those months. The last 2 years it has been hard to start and this year would not start at all. It turned over but wouldn't start. A hint online said to rap the gas tank and it it starts you nee...
How do you replace the valve cover gaskets on a '99 Mustang Cobra SVT?