1995 Ford Mustang Cobra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra Problems
If a buzzing noise is coming from the exhaust at different engine speeds and conditions, this is commonly caused by the heat shields on catalytic converters coming loose at points. The buzzing is the metal on metal contact. Installing a large worm clamp around the catalytic converter and heat shield assembly will prevent the noise and secure the shields.
A broken retaining bracket for parking brake cable can cause a scraping noise on hard acceleration from the driveline area. Replacing the retainer bracket and securing it should fix this problem.
Internal heater blower motor issues can cause a ticking noise from the heater blower when the fan is on. To correct this concern, replace the heater blower motor with a revised unit.
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra Questions
this problem is getting worse. at first the check engine light would come on and car would run rough then it would clear up. i replaced disterbter, cap, cole. now getting to the point it will fire up and then shut off after a few seconds then wont fired back up for hours.
Fuel pump relay to replace
Ford Mustang Cobra 1995