2007 Ford Freestyle Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Ford Freestyle
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Ford Freestyle Problems
A defective electronic throttle body (ETB) can cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate and could have limited to no throttle response. Our technicians tall us that replacing the electronic throttle body will commonly correct this concern.
If the rear brakes wear out abnormally fast, this can be caused by defective rear brake pads. The rear wheels may also appear to become excessively dusty. They should be replaced with revised brake pads, and all wheel drive (AWD) vehicles should replace front brake pads as well.
Binding of the shifter slider can make the transmission shifter difficult to move. Replacing the bezel should fix this problem.
2007 Ford Freestyle Questions
While driving the check engine light came on but the car did not drive any differently ( no lurching, sputtering, hesitation to excellarate) nor is there a problem with the starting of the car. However, when I shut off the engine and turn it on again the light still remains on.
I got an electronic analysis from the Ford dealer where I purchesed car. I have 46,000 miles on it, original. The estimate from dealer was $1400 - $1500! Stout I think! And only like a year warranty. HELP me find another reliable service center! Any reccomendations?
I was told the electronic throttle body was not covered under the powertrain warranty.
2007 Ford Freestyle Reviews
We bought our '07 used with 87k on it and couldn't be happier. We're a busy family with two kids and a dog and the versatility this car provides is amazing! Haven't had any problems other than the regular services. I would recommend this car to anyone.
neat car .want to know if there is an advantage to put on all whele drive shocks on front drive 2007 frstyle?.