2006 Ford Freestyle Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Ford Freestyle
- I have a drum sound coming from the rear driver side wheel
- Fan will not power down or shut off after turned on.
- my air is blowing hot air on the passerage side an cold on driver side how come
- minor water leak around pump, can I just replace the seal inside?
- Is it possible to replace just the sensor and not the whole throttle body?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2006 Ford Freestyle Problems
A defective electronic throttle body (ETB) can cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate and could have limited to no throttle response. Our technicians tall us that replacing the electronic throttle body will commonly correct this concern.
If the rear brakes wear out abnormally fast, this can be caused by defective rear brake pads. The rear wheels may also appear to become excessively dusty. They should be replaced with revised brake pads, and all wheel drive (AWD) vehicles should replace front brake pads as well.
Binding of the shifter slider can make the transmission shifter difficult to move. Replacing the bezel should fix this problem.
2006 Ford Freestyle Questions
I turn the AC on and it starts normally, can increase the fan speed normally. But the fan will not decrease at all. When you turn off the AC the fan continues to run and just push hot air. Fan will only turn off when you turn off the vehicle.
Can someone help identify the problem. Bad se...
my air is blowing hot air on passerage side an cold on driver side how do I fix an what is causeing it ty
a little foaming antifreeze is leaking from the center of pump where it attaches to the valve cover..can I just replace the seal inside? the truck doesn't overheat and the leak is very slight
2006 Ford Freestyle Reviews
I bought my 2006 Freestyle SEL with front wheel drive used with about 33,000 miles on it. We have put about 12,000 miles on it and have been overall very happy. It has been a really good car for my family so far. I have two little kids and it has plenty of space for all of us plus the dog. I have only had to replace the front stabilizer bar endlinks as they were making a popping noise in tu...