2006 Ford Freestyle Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Ford Freestyle
- when replacing lower ball joints,do u have to replace the control arms?
- my 2006 freestyle will idle but wont run, have cleaned throttle body an changed fuel filter. anyone have any suggestions?
- throttlecontrol/transmission light and the traction control
- car will idle but wont take gas? any ideas?
- car running hot need to know wats causing the fan not to turn. Fan still works
2006 Ford Freestyle Problems
A defective electronic throttle body (ETB) can cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate and could have limited to no throttle response. Our technicians tall us that replacing the electronic throttle body will commonly correct this concern.
If the rear brakes wear out abnormally fast, this can be caused by defective rear brake pads. The rear wheels may also appear to become excessively dusty. They should be replaced with revised brake pads, and all wheel drive (AWD) vehicles should replace front brake pads as well.
Binding of the shifter slider can make the transmission shifter difficult to move. Replacing the bezel should fix this problem.
2006 Ford Freestyle Questions
It only run hot whn its sitting still but long as iM DRIVING IT DONT RUN HOT MY BROTHER HOOK up something so the fan can come on so wats causing the fan not to come on
How much to replace the rear bumper?
2006 Ford Freestyle Reviews
I bought my 2006 Freestyle SEL with front wheel drive used with about 33,000 miles on it. We have put about 12,000 miles on it and have been overall very happy. It has been a really good car for my family so far. I have two little kids and it has plenty of space for all of us plus the dog. I have only had to replace the front stabilizer bar endlinks as they were making a popping noise in tu...