2013 Ford Focus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Ford Focus
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2013 Ford Focus Recalls
Certain Focus vehicles equipped with HID headlights are being recalled because the front side marker lights may not function. The vehicle will be less visible in nighttime conditions without the illumination of the side maker lights, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will modify the headlamp wiring to correct this concern.
The left rear door lock assembly was not manufactured correctly and as a result, the child lock may not engage properly. When the child lock is not engaged, the door can be opened from the inside, increasing the risk of injury to an unrestrained child. Dealers will inspect the the left rear door latch and replace it as necessary.