2012 Ford Focus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Ford Focus
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Ford Focus Problems
The rear driverside door would not stay shut. We tried everything but the latch would not latch. We ended up taking it to our mechanic and he had to replace the entire latch mechanism. This should never happen considering that this door is hardly used and the car only has 37000 miles on it.
2012 Ford Focus Questions
the vehicle had a crash in the front nearside which damaged the lower wishbone and track rod end. the damaged was replaced and I have had the tracking set up. this did not cure the light on the dashboard. the company recommended that I needed to reset the steering angle censor. I cannot find any ...
Have 2012 Ford Focus. Started the vehicle and let it warm up on a cool night for 2 minutes. Got inside and the battery indicator light was on. Put car in DRIVE and it would not accelerate. Cut car off, started it again, and same issue. Is this a battery problem, alternator, computer issue???
the problem just occured yesterday.
2012 Ford Focus Recalls
Certain Focus vehicles equipped with HID headlights are being recalled because the front side marker lights may not function. The vehicle will be less visible in nighttime conditions without the illumination of the side maker lights, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will modify the headlamp wiring to correct this concern.
A seal in the wiring harness connector to the passenger side wiper motor may be missing. As a result, water or other contaminates may enter the connector, causing intermittent and/or complete failure of the passenger side windshield wiper motor. Reduced visibility caused by failure of the passenger wiper motor can increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect, and if necessary, clean and properly seal the electrical connector for the passenger side windshield wiper motor. Any inoperative motors will be replaced. The Ford recall number is 12S29.