2011 Ford Focus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Ford Focus
- What would cause this vehicle to cut off going down the highway?
- when coming to a halt,i press the brake pedal and hear a clicking noise,
- After getting a coolant flush i hear sloshing under dash....what is happening?
- When the ambient temperature drops my mileage drops from 41 mpg to 35 mpg
- My gear shifter backlighting doesn't always work. How can I resolve this issue.
2011 Ford Focus Problems
The rear driverside door would not stay shut. We tried everything but the latch would not latch. We ended up taking it to our mechanic and he had to replace the entire latch mechanism. This should never happen considering that this door is hardly used and the car only has 37000 miles on it.
2011 Ford Focus Questions
Vehicle cut off on interstate running about 70mph. Would not start but would turn over.
I have changed EGR due to occasional rough idle, and thermostat but problems persists. It has to be temperature related so next item would be the sensor on engine telling ECU what it thinks the temperature the engine is operating at. Diagnostics showed all OK. When I first got this car and first ...
When you disconnect the battery you are able to remove the key. I have been reading on internet and figured it to be in the console. Now I need to know how to remove the console to get to the switch. Any directions or diagrams will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
2011 Ford Focus Reviews
hi keep my building materials in back of my ford focus 2011 model now one of the lights his not working