2011 Ford Focus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Ford Focus
- After getting a coolant flush i hear sloshing under dash....what is happening?
- When the ambient temperature drops my mileage drops from 41 mpg to 35 mpg
- My gear shifter backlighting doesn't always work. How can I resolve this issue.
- key stuck in ignition. Able to drive car but can not remove the key when in park
- key is stuck in the ignition
2011 Ford Focus Problems
The rear driverside door would not stay shut. We tried everything but the latch would not latch. We ended up taking it to our mechanic and he had to replace the entire latch mechanism. This should never happen considering that this door is hardly used and the car only has 37000 miles on it.
2011 Ford Focus Questions
I have changed EGR due to occasional rough idle, and thermostat but problems persists. It has to be temperature related so next item would be the sensor on engine telling ECU what it thinks the temperature the engine is operating at. Diagnostics showed all OK. When I first got this car and first ...
When you disconnect the battery you are able to remove the key. I have been reading on internet and figured it to be in the console. Now I need to know how to remove the console to get to the switch. Any directions or diagrams will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
when u disconnect battery it comes out but when u hook it back up key is stuck anyone have a idea what it could be
2011 Ford Focus Reviews
hi keep my building materials in back of my ford focus 2011 model now one of the lights his not working