2010 Ford Focus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Ford Focus
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Ford Focus Problems
2010 Ford Focus Questions
I have a 2010 Ford Focus with about 70,000 miles. Whenever we make a sharp turn to the "right only" (like on an off ramp) the brake fluid low light and the no brakes light comes on but then goes off. The fluid level is ok. Suggestions??
Key goes into ignition and turns, but starter doesn't engage. There are times when I have to pull out key and turn over and stick back in and turn again - sometimes up to 20 times before starter engages. I believe there's an issue with the ignition switch. Any ideas on issues and propos...
There are other codes like p0071,p003a,p2263,p0071.
2010 Ford Focus Reviews
Has anyone report an unsual increase in miles on the odometer
I have a 2010 Focus with about 45000 miles and the air conditioner when out. The ford services quoted app. $1900 to repair. Is anyone else experiencing problems with the air conditioner going out so early? Headlight had to be replaced at 40,000 miles. I bought the car brand new so I am the only driver. No accidents.
Manual transmission coupe. I put approximately 20,000 miles on it in nine months and have no complaints. It handles really nicely and does what you ask it to do. Mileage is really nice, averaging 35mpg combined, around 50mpg highway.