2010 Ford Focus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Ford Focus
- For several months I've been having issues starting my car. Ignition issue.
- Can you help me figure out what I need to repair?
- 2010 focus didnt turn over retried started reads 0miles on dashhave gas
- The mechanic said I need to buy a new TCM bcoz of the error code p0700,how true?
- Does anyone hear squeaking wheezes and clicks coming from the joints on linkage?
2010 Ford Focus Problems
2010 Ford Focus Questions
There are other codes like p0071,p003a,p2263,p0071.
Emanates from around suspension sway bars at 4 wheel quarters. Very minute but to trained driver can hear dry creaks and moans of links. More pronounced at slower speeds.
We had been away for 3 months, during which time we left our 2010 Ford Focus in the garage. When we arrived home our car failed to start. We tried both of our keys. No start. Waited 10 to 20 minutes tried again no start. When we tried to start the car the anti lock indicator flashed rapidly ...
2010 Ford Focus Reviews
Has anyone report an unsual increase in miles on the odometer
I have a 2010 Focus with about 45000 miles and the air conditioner when out. The ford services quoted app. $1900 to repair. Is anyone else experiencing problems with the air conditioner going out so early? Headlight had to be replaced at 40,000 miles. I bought the car brand new so I am the only driver. No accidents.
Manual transmission coupe. I put approximately 20,000 miles on it in nine months and have no complaints. It handles really nicely and does what you ask it to do. Mileage is really nice, averaging 35mpg combined, around 50mpg highway.