2009 Ford Focus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Ford Focus
- automatic ford focus se rolls when stopped on a hill. Is this within manufacturers specifications? Car only has 22000 miles on it
- Why does the frost warning light stay on all the time despite the weather?
- The frost warning light is on all the time despite what the weather is
- Temperature gauge running and not shifting gears.
- why does fan switch work at times and sometimes it doesn't?
2009 Ford Focus Problems
The rear driverside door would not stay shut. We tried everything but the latch would not latch. We ended up taking it to our mechanic and he had to replace the entire latch mechanism. This should never happen considering that this door is hardly used and the car only has 37000 miles on it.
2009 Ford Focus Questions
It stays on amber all the time
The frost warning light comes on all the time despite what the weather is doing, and there is no warning sound
2009 Ford Focus Reviews
I love the mileage. It has 15,000 m when I bought it. Not a big car, but it works fine for me to go to work, run errands and take a few trips out of town. So far it is very reliable.
Bought 2009 Focus in 2012; now has 59k miles. Traded in an F250 on it and now get 35mpg around rural area & over 40mpg on long interstate driving trips compared to 12mpg best of times on truck. Feels like I got a presidential bailout at gas pump. Excellent mountain-goat type of car for my mountainous area in any weather.