2009 Ford Focus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Ford Focus
- Why does the frost warning light stay on all the time despite the weather?
- The frost warning light is on all the time despite what the weather is
- Temperature gauge running and not shifting gears.
- why does fan switch work at times and sometimes it doesn't?
- My focus has noise when I drive the car at the engine rotation speed of 3000/m
2009 Ford Focus Problems
2009 Ford Focus Questions
It stays on amber all the time
The frost warning light comes on all the time despite what the weather is doing, and there is no warning sound
2009 Ford Focus Reviews
I love the mileage. It has 15,000 m when I bought it. Not a big car, but it works fine for me to go to work, run errands and take a few trips out of town. So far it is very reliable.
Bought 2009 Focus in 2012; now has 59k miles. Traded in an F250 on it and now get 35mpg around rural area & over 40mpg on long interstate driving trips compared to 12mpg best of times on truck. Feels like I got a presidential bailout at gas pump. Excellent mountain-goat type of car for my mountainous area in any weather.