2008 Ford Focus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Ford Focus
- how much does a tuneup cost
- Is there a recall on this cars' ac evaporator?MY ac stopped being cold & smells
- whats wrong with my driver front door handle?
- How much does it costs to replace rack and pinion system on 2008 Ford Focus?
- 60,000mile fluid change: how much should this cost? and does it need to be done.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Ford Focus Problems
2008 Ford Focus Questions
I took off door panel dont see anything broke tried to reset rod to latch but still dont work. The handle when pulled doesnt open door and doesnt go back like a spring or something missing. if i take handle out i can move the rod to the latch up and down dont know if when handle goes back on is i...
Made the mistake in letting a hot rodder drive the car. All seams right but the shifting isn't as smooth
They checked my engine on the computer nothing shows up.
About 3 months ago I had a quick stop were I rip off the top on my dashboard where my clocks is located I superglued that back on but I think this is the cause of the vibration.