2007 Ford Focus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Ford Focus
- The tensioner pulley wheel decentagrated. Do I have to replace the whole pulley?
- A/c not working. compresor kicks on fine. Low presure reading high, high presure
- had coolant flush done 1wk low coolant fill 2wks later low coolant noleak oil ok
- when should radiator hoses be replaced
- I dont know if I put toi much oil in my car
2007 Ford Focus Problems
The rear driverside door would not stay shut. We tried everything but the latch would not latch. We ended up taking it to our mechanic and he had to replace the entire latch mechanism. This should never happen considering that this door is hardly used and the car only has 37000 miles on it.
2007 Ford Focus Questions
replacing both upper and lower radiator hoses should occur how often
2007 Ford Focus Reviews
07 focus se this thing is a road turd for sure had some rain alternator got wet car shut down for 24 hours then worked again like nothing was wrong now car headlights and engine and accessorys wont turn off either must just be a ford thing car has 55,000 miles i owned since new did oil changes and everything on time
I love my ZX3 Focus, until the 45,000 mile mark I had olnly changed two light bulbs, if you ask me (a mechanic) that is pretty good :)
Bought it with 5 speed manual transmission so I would have a light weight car to tow behind our motor home. I found it to fully satisfy our needs as a very dependable car for this purpose, plus general running around. With about 14K miles on it, have not had any kind of a problem. Great product.