2007 Ford Focus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Ford Focus
- what does system too lean bank 1 mean as a diagnostic code
- my engine races and won't go above 2nd gear
- Engine light came on last week ago,took it to shop they replaced oxygen sensor,d
- i have foaming power steering fluid
- My car is a mess i need new breaks, break pads, rontire fix, transition flush, new spark plugs. According to my mechanics.. I want to take my car to one place where all this can be done and i wont have to worry about my car for a while. Coast & where?
2007 Ford Focus Problems
The rear driverside door would not stay shut. We tried everything but the latch would not latch. We ended up taking it to our mechanic and he had to replace the entire latch mechanism. This should never happen considering that this door is hardly used and the car only has 37000 miles on it.
All 3 motor mounts are broken and repair is expected to be around $800.
2007 Ford Focus Questions
It did not fix the car,they put a new computer n it still didn't fix,engine light still stays on they dont know what to try next,i lost!
the pump has been replaced. when the car is started the pump groans and the fluid level drops out of sight in the tank. when the car is turned off the fluid level returns in the tank foamed and overflowing, could there be a blockage in the pressure line or the rack preventing the flow, the pump g...
2007 Ford Focus Reviews
07 focus se this thing is a road turd for sure had some rain alternator got wet car shut down for 24 hours then worked again like nothing was wrong now car headlights and engine and accessorys wont turn off either must just be a ford thing car has 55,000 miles i owned since new did oil changes and everything on time
I bought one year old.I have only had to do minor repairs.My biggest problem is driver door lock won't lock with key fobo r interior door lock.All the other doors lock just fine other than this , I wouldn't trade it for anything.It has 90000miles on it.
I love my ZX3 Focus, until the 45,000 mile mark I had olnly changed two light bulbs, if you ask me (a mechanic) that is pretty good :)