2004 Ford Focus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Ford Focus
- I have a 2004 ford focus and my check engine light is on the code is p2004
- how to diagnos code P0196 on 2004 ford focus.car will crank but will not stay on
- My 2004 Ford Focus check engine light is on and when i drive it flashes
- How Do You Remove ThermostaT From Housing
- Have code p2004 replace solinoid on intake put direct vacuum to module on intak.
2004 Ford Focus Problems
2004 Ford Focus Questions
My car check engine light keeps flashing when i drive and it smells burn i was told that there is water in my oil. What can i do to fix my car?
The only thing I didn't check is voltage to solinoid
2004 Ford Focus Recalls
Ford has recalled certain 2000-2005 Focus vehicles in states that use road salt because corrosion may build up at the pawl pivot area of the rear door latch. This may prevent the door from latching properly. If this occurs, an occupant could fall out of the vehicle. Dealers will install a lower rocker seal to the door to prevent corrosive material from entering and will evaluate the rear door latches, which will either be lubricated or replaced.
2004 Ford Focus Reviews
I am the original owner of this focus since I have owned it I had the rear door latches replaced twice and there still not working again, the transmission went out without warning,the trunk release is not working and do not know what relay or fuse to replace on it,the cd player has acted up since we bought this car as well