2004 Ford Focus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Ford Focus
- Car was running fine then stalled and now will just crank and not start.
- What is a starter relay fuse and how do I know if it is blown?
- Frequent Downstream Oxygen Sensor Failures
- My new cooling fan is not turning on. Let idle for some time and nothing.
- we just replaced the radiator hose car ran after repair was done
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Ford Focus Problems
2004 Ford Focus Questions
My car's Check Engine Light came on a year ago, and the local repair shop replaced the downstream oxygen sensor. That lasted for 3-4 weeks, and the Check Engine Light came back on with same error code again. Since then, my local repair shop has replaced that same Downstream Oxygen Sensor 5-6 ...
started to get hot stopped for more coolant and now car won't turn over tries to start but it doesn't.
Will shift out of park if gear shift button is depressed with screwdriver. Have not driven car since this occurred. Approx. two months.
2004 Ford Focus Recalls
Ford has recalled certain 2000-2005 Focus vehicles in states that use road salt because corrosion may build up at the pawl pivot area of the rear door latch. This may prevent the door from latching properly. If this occurs, an occupant could fall out of the vehicle. Dealers will install a lower rocker seal to the door to prevent corrosive material from entering and will evaluate the rear door latches, which will either be lubricated or replaced.
2004 Ford Focus Reviews
I am the original owner of this focus since I have owned it I had the rear door latches replaced twice and there still not working again, the transmission went out without warning,the trunk release is not working and do not know what relay or fuse to replace on it,the cd player has acted up since we bought this car as well