2004 Ford Focus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Ford Focus
- I have a 2004 ford focus and my check engine light is on the code is p2004
- after changing a wheel bearing back passenger the wheel is still making noise?
- My gas hand,spedometer,heat hand doesn't work.what do you suggest?
- Ford Computer Reprogramming Question
- car runs very rough in park/driving. bad idling,now stalls@stop lights.pl help!
2004 Ford Focus Problems
2004 Ford Focus Questions
i had my wheel bearing changed and my car is still making that loud airplane noise what could that be
How do I fix or what could the main problem be ?
All fuses and wiring have been checked. The little window that shows the milage doesn't work either. everything else works.
2004 Ford Focus Recalls
Ford has recalled certain 2000-2005 Focus vehicles in states that use road salt because corrosion may build up at the pawl pivot area of the rear door latch. This may prevent the door from latching properly. If this occurs, an occupant could fall out of the vehicle. Dealers will install a lower rocker seal to the door to prevent corrosive material from entering and will evaluate the rear door latches, which will either be lubricated or replaced.
2004 Ford Focus Reviews
I am the original owner of this focus since I have owned it I had the rear door latches replaced twice and there still not working again, the transmission went out without warning,the trunk release is not working and do not know what relay or fuse to replace on it,the cd player has acted up since we bought this car as well