2003 Ford Focus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Ford Focus
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2003 Ford Focus Problems
2003 Ford Focus Questions
part of diagnoses for code p2004
The key still works in ignition, trunk, & passenger door but not on the drivers side. Lubing did not fix the problem. Seems tumblers inside lock mechanism are screwed up, maybe from wear & old age. Went to a locksmith but their supplier was closed so they couldn't quote me the actual ...
Recently the engine light came on but when I restarted all was fine. Happens every now & again over many months.
2003 Ford Focus Recalls
Ford has recalled certain 2000-2005 Focus vehicles in states that use road salt because corrosion may build up at the pawl pivot area of the rear door latch. This may prevent the door from latching properly. If this occurs, an occupant could fall out of the vehicle. Dealers will install a lower rocker seal to the door to prevent corrosive material from entering and will evaluate the rear door latches, which will either be lubricated or replaced.
2003 Ford Focus Reviews
I have a 2003 ford focus zx3 and bought it brand new. I would not recommend this car to anybody, ford made these cars cheaply and they are severely flawed. My car is almost 8 years old and only has 81,252 miles on it because i cant keep it running long to put very many miles on it. and repairs are costly. Not and ideal car for some one looking for something cost efficiant. My list of repairs ar...
I have a 2003 Focus. I love my car. It only has 68,000 miles on it as I don't travel a lot. I have had only one problem. The ignition switch locked and I had to have a locksmith remove a small part inside the cylinder. That was not expensive. I found out what to do from checking the internet. Lots of luck to the rest of my fellow Focus owners. I hope you are as happy with your car as I am.
Lots of body noise, several electrical issues, transmission amd air-conditioning unit replaced (thank god it was while still under waRRANTY.