2009 Ford Flex Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Ford Flex
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Ford Flex Problems
Defective anchor brackets for the front calipers can cause abnormal brake rotor and pad wear concurrently. Noise can be heard while braking, a grunting or grinding from the front. The caliper anchor brackets should be replaced with revised parts, and also replace the rotors and brake pads.
Defective materials can cause the center console latch to break. The latch on the console lid should be replaced.
A leaking axle shaft seal and / or PTU cover seal can cause transmission (red) or Power Transfer Unit (PTU) (brown) fluid leaks at the axle area. The axle shaft seal and / or PTU cover seal may be leaking and should be replaced as required.
2009 Ford Flex Questions
my 2009 ford flex is leaking fluid either through the power transfer area or though the axle shaft seal.could you quote me a price for the chicagoland area for either repair.