1997 Ford F-350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Ford F-350
- replaced brake booster with unloaded booster. is this right? I have on pedal .
- I will be driving the truck down the road and the Engine stalls
- signal light works on R front hazard light does not
- cannot find windsheild wiper delay module location
- Ford F350 1997 61,000 miles is using 1 qt of oil every 600 miles, no leks,smoke,
1997 Ford F-350 Problems
Catalytic converters can go bad and potentially plug the exhaust, hurting engine efficiency and performance.
Failure to change the power steering fluid can cause the fluid to become gray with metal particles. The contaminated fluid can damage the power steering pump resulting in a growling noise when the wheel is turned; the damaged pump will require replacement to eliminate the noise.. Life of the power steering gearbox and pump will be shortened if the fluid is not serviced regularly.
A ticking noise may develop from the engine due to a warped exhaust manifold. Damaged exhaust manifolds will require replacement to correct this issue.
1997 Ford F-350 Questions
do i need a loaded booster
using too much oil, not leaks, no smoke, plenty of power
it only sounds when I drive in potholes I have already change both top and bottom ball joints also all tie rod ends and still