1990 Ford F-350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Ford F-350
- Fluid capacity and type FOR five speed manual transmission Fluid capacity and ty
- Does the engine have to b lifted to change the oil pan gasket?
- Do u have to remove the engine to replace the oil pan gasket?
- won't start, sat for less than 24 hrs.even a shot of either didn't work,any idea
- 87 motorhome 460 carb. eng. starts but dies in minute
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1990 Ford F-350 Problems
Catalytic converters can go bad and potentially plug the exhaust, hurting engine efficiency and performance.
Failure to change the power steering fluid can cause the fluid to become gray with metal particles. The contaminated fluid can damage the power steering pump resulting in a growling noise when the wheel is turned; the damaged pump will require replacement to eliminate the noise.. Life of the power steering gearbox and pump will be shortened if the fluid is not serviced regularly.
The engine oil pan gasket can develop a leak. Leaking oil may accumulate on the exhaust system resulting in a burning smell. Replacing the gasket should correct this leak.
1990 Ford F-350 Questions
truck is "88" never a problem like this, has fuel, new filter,just cranks an cranks till batterys get low,no computer, hope you can help,its been sittong for about two weeks now!thanks
Truck has a gerling brake system,and it has a thumping noise in the brake pedal and the pedal shifts back and forth a little each time you hear the noise.it only does it when the parking brake is released,the noise seems to be traveling down the pressure hose from the pump.
any info on this...
when i came back to calif. i was about 3mi to go then i had engine power loss could not go up the slightest hill only 3 to 10 miles per if i speed up the engine turns off. waited awhile then inched my way to thousand trail. what could be the problem could it be vacuum or electrical could you answ...
1990 Ford F-350 Recalls
Ford has extended the warranty coverage of the fuel pump and sending unit assembly in 1990-1993 F150, F250, and F350 trucks. In some trucks, the check valve may become damaged inside the fuel pump unit. This can cause fuel to travel from one tank to the other, creating an overflow condition. In the presence of an ignition source, a fuel leak may result in a fire. Dealers will repair the fuel pump and sending unit for up to 12 years or 150,000 miles from the original warranty start date.
1990 Ford F-350 Reviews
One day my truck just quit running, for no apparent reason. Fuel pump cycles at turn of key, It has spark, it has 45 psi at fuel valve on rail. Noid light on injector plug is dark upon engine cranking. I replaced the EEC and still no good. Please help