2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty Problems
The high pressure diesel fuel injection pump may fail, resulting in a "no start" condition.
Software enhancements are available to remedy inconsistency and confusion about the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) cleaning cycle - “Regeneration” mode. The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) will need to be reprogrammed to add several enhancements, including a more reasonable driving experience during the cleaning cycle and instrument cluster notifications of the cleaning status.
A coolant leak from the radiator can be caused by a defective thermostat bypass. This can cause pressure spikes in the cooling system, which leads to radiator failure. The thermostat assembly and radiator should be replaced.
2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty Questions
There is a lot of white smoke from exhaust. I thought the powertrain control module would start the regen when the truck is in park with emergency brake on
First truck had no dash workings.no rpm,no gear selection,but I put in reverse and backed out.truck was in low gear.started to dealership then all the sudden everthing worked. took to ford next day they said trailer brake module was shot $1200.00 holy shit truck only has 56000 kms.
I have a loud howling or whistling/honking type sound coming from front dash area in my 2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty FX4, 6.4L V8 Diesel Turbo. It seems to be occur while traveling at speeds over 70 mph or in high front winds. I read a few posts of similar issues with Ford Explorers but nothing wit...