2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- Why my tk stalls when turning left every time and starts right up
- Srs light came on as usual but came on and flashed off and on while driving?
- the turbo charger froze up. we had it replaced the company told us to drive it
- i keep getting a message saying water in fuel
- why replace the oil cooler when replacing egr cooler? Egr cooler is the failed
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty Problems
Delamination of the diesel fuel tank can occur resulting in a loss of power due to debris clogging the fuel filters. In some cases the fuel injection pump and/or fuel injectors have also been damaged. Ford has issued a service bulletin (#
The high pressure diesel fuel injection pump may fail, resulting in a "no start" condition.
The cooler for the EGR valve can leak coolant internally, which causes white smoke to come from the tail pipe. Hot exhaust gases are cooled by the EGR cooler before being circled back into the engine.
2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty Questions
the truck sat for 2 days and when i got in to drive it the light came on as usual at start-up and went off but then it came on and began flashing at random when driving and i didnt do anything to it what do i do and how do i go about fixing it and is it safe to remove the fuse for the time being ...
our check engine light comes on frequently and it always turns out to be the turbo what can we do
i have changed both filters but i keep getting message whats up