2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- Where does the flasher relay go on a 2000 ford f350 superduty
- my 2000 F-3500 popped out of gear while driving and it will not go into any gear
- i have a 2000 ford f350 diesel dually 4 wheel drive with low no working
- truck wont go into park need parts list to purchase parts where
- replaced front calipers & hydraulic hoses, bled system why does truck pull left?
2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Problems
Delamination of the diesel fuel tank can occur resulting in a loss of power due to debris clogging the fuel filters. In some cases the fuel injection pump and/or fuel injectors have also been damaged. Ford has issued a service bulletin (#
A severe lack of power may develop because the hose from the turbocharger to the intake manifold can come loose, resulting in loss of boost pressure to the engine.
An illuminated Check Engine Light could indicate that one or more of the ignition coils has failed due to excessive spark plug gap. To fix this problem, the ignition coils that have failed, the spark plugs, and all coil boots should be replaced.
2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Questions
auto transmission, linkage appears to be working
do i get specs
truck pulls left even without braking. pulls worse when applying brakes tire were switched and alignment & parts are OK
2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Recalls
The courtesy lamps on affected running boards may overheat when exposed to moisture and road salt. Overheating may cause the lamps and boards to melt or start a fire. Dealers will replace the wiring harness for these running boards.