2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- i have a 2000 ford f350 diesel dually 4 wheel drive with low no working
- truck wont go into park need parts list to purchase parts where
- replaced front calipers & hydraulic hoses, bled system why does truck pull left?
- Is there a aftermarket control module for remote power locks available?
- how easy or difficult is a fuel injecter to replace.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Problems
Delamination of the diesel fuel tank can occur resulting in a loss of power due to debris clogging the fuel filters. In some cases the fuel injection pump and/or fuel injectors have also been damaged. Ford has issued a service bulletin (#
A severe lack of power may develop because the hose from the turbocharger to the intake manifold can come loose, resulting in loss of boost pressure to the engine.
An illuminated Check Engine Light could indicate that one or more of the ignition coils has failed due to excessive spark plug gap. To fix this problem, the ignition coils that have failed, the spark plugs, and all coil boots should be replaced.
2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Questions
do i get specs
truck pulls left even without braking. pulls worse when applying brakes tire were switched and alignment & parts are OK
My remote controls for the power locks stopped working. This problem started after the vehicle was stolen. They removed the driver door lock and the ignition was also removed and the batteries were dead when it was recovered.
The repair shop replaced the ignition switch and the dome light switch...
2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Recalls
The courtesy lamps on affected running boards may overheat when exposed to moisture and road salt. Overheating may cause the lamps and boards to melt or start a fire. Dealers will replace the wiring harness for these running boards.