1994 Ford F-250 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Ford F-250
- where is the slave cylinder located and how difficult is it to replace
- tranmission will not shift or move
- Why is power steering smooth to drivers left & hard to right.has been leaking
- truck is idleing rough and blowing black smoke,,,wht could it be?
- How do I adjust the linkage to the throw out bearing fork on my 1994 F250
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Ford F-250 Problems
A ticking noise may develop from the engine due to a warped exhaust manifold. Damaged exhaust manifolds will require replacement to correct this issue.
The engine oil pan gasket can develop a leak. Leaking oil may accumulate on the exhaust system resulting in a burning smell. Replacing the gasket should correct this leak.
The tachometer sensor may fail; if the tachometer needle jumps around and the transmission has harsh shifts or does not upshift, this sensor should be checked. This sensor is mounted in a cover at the front of the motor.
1994 Ford F-250 Questions
feels like no pwer assist to right.Very hard to steer.