1994 Ford F-250 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Ford F-250
- odometer is blank speedometer (needle) on 0 and shifting HARD 4X4
- When switched to front tank, truck stalls on throttle acceleration but idles ok.
- When I turn my light switch on, the rear and panel lights will not come on.
- Battery light came on and off now wont start without jump,then dies driving?
- where is the slave cylinder located and how difficult is it to replace
1994 Ford F-250 Problems
A ticking noise may develop from the engine due to a warped exhaust manifold. Damaged exhaust manifolds will require replacement to correct this issue.
The engine oil pan gasket can develop a leak. Leaking oil may accumulate on the exhaust system resulting in a burning smell. Replacing the gasket should correct this leak.
The tachometer sensor may fail; if the tachometer needle jumps around and the transmission has harsh shifts or does not upshift, this sensor should be checked. This sensor is mounted in a cover at the front of the motor.
1994 Ford F-250 Questions
all other guages working ( spped sensor ) but odometer blank
You push the switch in a little, the fronts goes out and the rears come on. I have tried two new switches. nothing
In order to get home tonight i had to pull over and get 4 separate jumps on a 8 mile drive. It would drive fine till all the lights inside would start to dim, then die as im driving. .any thoughts?