2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- Why turned off while driving it said to stop safely now and also say low oil
- help repair auto lock front hubs
- The wrench light and engine light came on today. Dealer said not under warrenty
- CAC tube bad, shouldn't this be covered under warranty?
- What kind of coolant additive should I use and how often?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems
The cooler for the EGR valve can leak coolant internally, which causes white smoke to come from the tail pipe. Hot exhaust gases are cooled by the EGR cooler before being circled back into the engine.
The high pressure diesel fuel injection pump may fail, resulting in a "no start" condition.
A coolant leak from the radiator can be caused by a defective thermostat bypass. This can cause pressure spikes in the cooling system, which leads to radiator failure. The thermostat assembly and radiator should be replaced.
2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
After a hour it did it again what sensor can it be
I bought this truck pre owned and I sure the coolant is factory
2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls
The body control module (BCM) may develop an internal electrical short. This may cause the BCM to overheat, which can lead to a vehicle fire. Dealers will inspect the BCM and replace it as necessary. This recall is expected to begin on March 7, 2011. The Ford recall number is 10S14.
Ford is recalling certain 2011 F-150, F-250, F-350, F-450, F550, Edge, and Lincoln MKX vehicles due to a possible internal electrical short in the throttle body control module. If an electrical short develops, overheating of the control module may occur, which could result in a fire. Dealers will inspect and replace the throttle body control module as necessary.
2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews
I have a 2011 F-250 extended cab short bed with diesel engine. I pull a 38 foot DRV Mobile Suite fifth wheel that weighs about 17,000 loaded. We have pulled the camper over 14000 miles and do not have a single complaint. We average about 11 miles per gallon while towing and around 19 when driving normally without a trailer in tow. I did have some what I call "shimmy" in the front end at aro...
I have a 2011 F250 XLT Super Cab 6.2L gas 6ft bed. I bought it brand new and have been driving it since January 2011. This truck is amazing. Fuel millage is best in class. Easily feel the horse power when you step on the gas. Fast braking response. Plow with it no issues. It is a daily driver and no complaints. I've driven other trucks and this is my favorite one. My father owns a 2033 F350 Su...