2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- hit a bumb or on dirt road the engine would shut down . Now wont start at all.
- Truck dies then will not start for a while. Repeats after driving few miles
- Front wheels seem unusually warm/hot after driving - Is this normal?
- The engine cranks but couldn't start, please advise on how I fix this problem.
- My truck has adjustable gas and brake pedals.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems
The cooler for the EGR valve can leak coolant internally, which causes white smoke to come from the tail pipe. Hot exhaust gases are cooled by the EGR cooler before being circled back into the engine.
A coolant leak from the radiator can be caused by a defective thermostat bypass. This can cause pressure spikes in the cooling system, which leads to radiator failure. The thermostat assembly and radiator should be replaced.
2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
Have been getting "wrench" symbol on dash, but it goes away. This time, also got check engine light.
driving down the road and truck just died no previous problems
2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews
My 2010 F250 Super Duty has died 3 times with low fuel and wouldn't start after fuel was added. Had to get towed to dealership 3 times. First time, Dealership primed it and truck turned over. 2nd time, truck spent over a month in repair dept. had 4 clogged fuel injectors, and faulty fuel pump housing. Ford repaired. 3 time, mileage meter read 27 miles til empty when it died on the side of...
Purchased with 24K on it. currently has 56K. 6.4L, Auto,4x4, FX4 Package, loaded with options. Very comfortable ride considering the hauling capacity. RH front Caliper failed/stuck at 54K, replace front caliper and pads (about 50% left on old pad, wasted). Removed DPF & Tuned, very little smoke, great sound, great performance, 18 mpg (best upgrade, the DPF was a hassle and choked engine, not t...
weak....very week, rode in my buddys duramax...wow i know what im buyin