2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- Chk eng light on. Ford Dlrshp says Trans mod failure. Reprog TCM and lt. is on
- the front end seems like it is still engaged when the hubs are in auto? and loud
- I'm experiencing what is known as the death wobble, have replaced the damper sh.
- My turbo is not working we have replace filters and the waste gate is working
- Why does My truck dies when making a complete stop when using tow haul?
2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems
A coolant leak from the radiator can be caused by a defective thermostat bypass. This can cause pressure spikes in the cooling system, which leads to radiator failure. The thermostat assembly and radiator should be replaced.
The rear sliding glass window may stop working, or binds in motion. The power slider cable binds causing slow, or no operation. The glass assembly will need to be replaced, the cable is included in the assembly.
2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
replaced damper shock, but problem still exist.
After fixing leak at the pipe and manifold (left bank) and replacing ALL O2 sensors that cat code came up. Any fixes other than replacing Cat?
I am looking to buy a 4x4 and guy selling the truck states this is all that's wrong with it. Want to see if it's worth it.
2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews
I have this truck (actually the 2008) with the 6.8 V10. I was talked out of buying the diesel by several people because of the perceived problems and poor fuel economy of the new 6.4. The 6.8 has gobs of power, but horrible gas mileage. If I'm easy on the accelerator I get 9-10 mpg in mixed driving, I can get up to 12 on the highway if I keep the speed reasonable, and it drops down to a wallet-...